The HTT-1100 is the most commonly used HTT unit. It is equipped with 8 discrete inputs and 4 analog inputs. Optionally it can be equipped with an additional 4 analog inputs and/or 4 discrete outputs for control applications. The HTT-1100 also has a built in power fail monitor and battery backup so that operators can be notified when power is lost and still monitor various alarms. The HTT-1100 can be equipped with AC power supply or a solar power system. The HTT-1100 works seamlessly with the High Tide Technologies TelemetryVIEW web interface.
Typical applications include: Lift station monitoring, water tank monitoring, water or natural gas pulse and flow rate meter reporting, pressure monitoring, booster and valve station monitoring and controls.
Specifications & Features
- Digital Inputs: 8
- Pulse Counters: up to 4
- Analog Inputs: 4 + 4 optional
- Digital Outputs: 4 optional
- Communications Outputs: Cellular, Satellite, or Ethernet
- Enclosure: 10in x 12in, Nema 4X FRP or Dinrail kit
- Operating Temperature: -25C to 70C
- Input Power: 100-240V / 50-60Hz or Solar
- Backup Battery: 12V 3-5 days