High Tide Technologies Enhances Great River’s Utility Services with Customized Monitoring Capabilities
High Tide’s data-driven insights and custom alarm notifications enable utilities to quickly identify potential problems and implement corrective solutions.
Seamless Onboarding: A Turnkey Solution
There are many reasons for a utility to upgrade its cloud-based SCADA monitoring system. Lower cost, increased efficiency, integrated customization, preventative maintenance alerts, and environmental safety are among the top benefits of such a system. But if the transition from one provider to another isn’t seamless, it can create friction and waste precious resources.
One of the most significant benefits of using High Tide Technologies as a cloud-based SCADA provider is that customer support is second to none. High Tide provided Great River with a smooth onboarding process, ensuring operators could efficiently transition to the new monitoring system. Here are some of the ways High Tide facilitates the onboarding process:
5 Ways High Tide Facilitates the Onboarding Process
1. Speed: Reducing the time and resources required to get up and running.
2. Reduced Risk: Ensuring that all aspects of the transition are handled correctly, reducing the risk of errors or delays in the process.
3. Cost Savings: Mitigating wasted costs of self implementation
4. Automation: Automating tasks associated with the transition — system configuration and testing. This can help ensure a smooth and efficient transition.
5. Scalability: Designing a scalable solution that allows providers to add or remove features and components as needed.