The HTT-300 is the most economical HTT unit. It is equipped with 4 discrete inputs and 1 optional analog inputs. The typical use for this unit is either a duplex lift station monitor where you can collect starts and run-times for two pump and have two discrete alarms such as High Level and a power fail alarm built in. It is also perfect for a simple high level alarm at a manhole or wet well. It comes with an integrated AC/DC power supply and backup battery.
Typical applications include: Wastewater lift station or manhole monitoring.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- Digital Inputs: 4
- Analog Inputs: 1 (optional)
- Communications Options: Cellular or Satellite
- Enclosure: 8in x 6in, Nema 4X polycarbonate
- Operating Temperature: -25C to 70C
- Input Power: 100-240V / 50-60Hz or Solar
- Backup Battery: 8V 3-5 days
- Event and pump status monitoring and alarming
- Supports one pulse input for either a rain gauge or flow meter
- No user programming required
- Solar power options available
- Easy to install & maintain
- 24/7 factory support