There are virtually limitless ways that you can automate your SCADA system, be it in the water, wastewater, agricultural, oil & gas, or low-pressure sewer industries.
Here are a few examples of ways you can implement SCADA automation:
- Built-in electronic timers that can be configured remotely
- Automatic low-suction cutoff
- Shut down booster stations when tank is full
- Programmable altitude valve - two tanks on different altitudes
- Automatically shut off lift stations from pumping to a full lift station
Once you automate SCADA functions that you used to have to manage manually, you will have time to take care of things that used to fall through the cracks. By offloading these manual tasks, your utility or company will become more efficient and save money.
- Reduce water loss by decreasing the number of manual tasks that could result in errors
- Perform preventative site maintenance using pump history
- Save on overtime by jumping out ahead of emergencies
Contact us today to learn how you can install a 30-day demo of a High Tide Technologies system!