The HTT-3100 is equipped for larger pump stations or small treatment plants. It is equipped with 28 discrete inputs, 6 analog inputs, 2 analog outputs, and 8 discrete outputs. The HTT-3100 also has a built-in power fail monitor and battery backup so that operators can be notified when power is lost and still monitor various alarms. The HTT-3100 works seamlessly with the High Tide Technologies TelemetryVIEW web interface.
Typical applications include: Larger lift station monitoring, larger booster pump stations and small treatment plants.
Specifications & Features
- Digital Inputs: 28
- Pulse Counters: up to 4
- Analog Inputs: 6
- Digital Outputs: 8
- Analog Outputs: 2
- Communications Options: Cellular, Satellite, or Ethernet
- Enclosure: 14in x 16in, Nema 4X FRP or Dinrail kit
- Operating Temperature: -25C to 70C
- Input Power: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Backup Battery: 12V 3-5 days